Re: [at-l] Peggy has a nicer home now, in a manner of speaking

I get a little uneasy when "authorities" lock an otherwise harmless
person in jail "out of concern for us." Pardon my paranoia, the last
time someone in authority was looking out for me without being asked I
ended up in southeast Asia. I'm still wondering why these compassionate
people didn't "send" Peggy to a shelter or hospital first. Gee, wasn't
she at a shelter to begin with?

This is NOT a flame, I just still have a problem with infinitely wise people who, in the process of making a better world for us all, brought my
buddies home is body bags.
I apologized in advance if I have offended anyone..