[at-l] parking and shuttle info needed please

Hi all -
Would appreciate help with info on best parking just south of Rocky Mountain
Shelters in Southern PA.  Is there a lot on PA 233?  Or the road that goes
from 233 to South Mountain (town)?  Or will we have to park in South
Mountain?  This will be for overnight only.

Also I'd appreciate some info on shuttles
1. between Duncannon and the spot where Rt 325 crosses the AT.
2. between Port Clinton and Eckville.

Will be signing off (if I can figure out how to do it) on Friday for my grand
adventure.

Thanks lots and loads,
Marty (soon to be 'Short Job'*)
*Since I figure I won't be running (I never run on the trail or anywhere else
for that matter!) into any or many thru-hikers, thought I'd give myself a
trail name.  This one because I'm only 5'2" (on a good day), I just got my
hair cut short for the duration, and PA to ME this year is just a short job,
not the "Long Cruse".