[at-l] Mass of NB thru-hikers

Hey everyone,

My wife and I are starting a section hike this summer at the Blue Ridge
Parkway crossing right after passing Punchbowl Shelter heading north.  We
will be southbound and were wondering where the majority of northbound
thruhikers will be by this time.  I know they will probably be spread out
by then but in general.

We spent this past weekend on the AT in Connecticut.  It was a beautiful
weekend and that section of Trail is great.  A few blowdowns but nothing
to worry about.  A great weekend to be out and about.

Thank you in advance for any input.  Later,

Jason