[at-l] re: trail days

felix wrote:

>>>   It's only 3 weeks away. Who all will be at Trail Days?    <<<

there is a small group of us that will be hiking north into damscus for
trail days.  i am starting monday eve at laurel falls.  diana (raven),
kevin (snail-no-more), phoenix '96, and schuyler will all be joining in
along the way.  the destination schedule is as follows, mileage approx:

mon:    laurel fork shelter
tues:   vandeventer (15 miles)
wed:    double springs (15 miles)
thurs:  abingdon gap (10 miles)
fri:    damascus (10 miles)

anyone and everyone is invited to come along, just don't count on any
shelter space!

in my professional capacity as an employee of royal robbins, i will be
sharing booth space with mountainsmith, located in the parking lot by the
river.  i will try to make an AT-L banner as well.  if people would like, i
can have a bulletin board or clipboard or something to serve as a message
center for AT-Lers.  well, whether people like it or not, i will do it  :)

please drop by.  we can compare sizes of dogs, lengths of rope, quality of
beans, and volume of clicking lekis.  2 weeks and counting...

mike
ke kaahawe