Re: [at-l] Broknspoke's AT Section Hike Journal

Pete Fornof wrote:

> Here is my journal of the recent AT section I completed. It's fairly
>
>   Photos taken on the hike can be
> found on my very rudimentary home page: http://www.plantnet.com/~athiker
> Photo identification is as follows:
>
> #1- Pete at Springer  http://www.plantnet.com/~athiker/at1.jpg
> #2- Allen, Laurie, and Pete at sidetrail to Stover Creek Shelter.
> #3- Pete on Big Cedar Mtn.
> #4- Gutsy and Pete in Helen, Ga.
> #5- Gutsy and Pete at Unicoi Gap
> #6- Energizer Bunny and Pete at Blue Mtn. Shelter (mouse hell)
> #7- Pete on Cowrock Mtn.
> #8- Ken Yee (Hanover Walker) at Walasi Yi.
> #9- Smilen Bob and Energizer Bunny at Blue Mtn.(blackmail photo that I
> will give to his     wife unless Bob pays for the entire trip).

Oh Oh Pete,

	I think you may have started a new fad. Folks take a look at picture
number one. Do my eyes see Three (3) Leki Poles? How does Pete
use these three poles? Is it simply to change the clickydy clack to
clickedy clickedy clack? He He  Maybe thats a new piece of equipment. An
umbrella disguised as a Leki pole!  Thanks for the pics Pete.

chase

--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    New and Improved  :-)
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso              and possibly working