[at-l] Please create new term

Tone: Tongue-in-cheek

Content:

I've never been too fond of the "who is a thru-hiker" argument.  But I am
jealous of not having a quick and easy term to describe my AT journey.
Frankly, I got very tired of muttering "half this summer half next,
that's my plan from the beginning" and I'm not particularly looking
forward to "half last summer half this summer, that's my plan from the
beginning".  So what I'm looking for is some creative syllable
reduction.  I'm at 16 syllables now.  Any help would be appreciated. ;-)

[Oh and if you really gotta know: I don't slackpack, I pass every white
blaze except for some shelter loops, I use one Leki pole, and I put my
pants on one leg at a time.  Does that make me any more or less of a
something-or-other?  Only to me.]

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu   "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	   and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  (713) 630-8678         many people as I wish."    |
|http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~danieljg    GA->PA 96, PA->ME 97         |