Re: [at-l] words and beliefs

In general, people don't see the world as *it* is, they see it as *they* are...
Probably one of those things that doesn't even need to be said, but hey, it
sounds good... ;-)

>I must be missing something.... I had just assumed that all these thru
>hiker definitions, slackpack tour CAPS remarks, and other various
>discussions and controversies of late had all been posted in fun, as jokes,
>and not as flames.
>Can somebody help me out here??

Hey Sharon!
        I'm not too sure, but think what everyone else is talking about are
the posts that weren't even *for* this list, but were on Wingfoot's mailing
list (we got 2 digests from there when Jim O. accidentally pressed the wrong
button -- guess Jim thought it was getting too sedate 'round these here
parts! <<g>>  Just kidding, Jim! :)) ).

fwiw....
cindi