[at-l] My Apologies

Hi Everyone,
I spoke to Bob last night and he helped me to put all the negative
messages in perspective including my own for which I regret and ask for
your pardon.
Bob and I spent entirely too much time in uncaring circles of folks and
I couldn't help sensing similar attitudes on the list.I'm sure my
reaction wasn't helpful to anyone:(
It's amazing how defensive I've become to bad feedback concerning Bob's
hike.I've learned to send a personal message to those who want to cut
down what he's working daily to accomplish.
I miss my friend and I truly want to see him make the whole hike.
I could stand all the jokes, funny stories, and encouragement I can get
so that I am not any cause for Bob not making it "All the Way".
Sincerely,
Jan