[at-l] Hey, I have pictures!!!

Hello AT-L'ers,

I finally got around to scanning a few photos I took during some '97
shuttles to Amicalola and put them up on the web. Let me know if you think
the photos take too long to load and I'll work on making small thumbnails
you can click on. Even got Gypsy and Friar Tuck on there too...

Anyway, here's the URL - http://www.mindspring.com/~mfw/scrapbook.html

Hike On!
-Milt