Re: [at-l] Words, beliefs and assumptions

Sharon Sharpe wrote:

> I must be missing something.... I had just assumed that all these thru
> hiker definitions, slackpack tour CAPS remarks, and other various
> discussions and controversies of late had all been posted in fun, as jokes,
> and not as flames.
> Can somebody help me out here??  Maybe I haven't been reading as carefully
> as I could be.....(I almost said "should" be, but hey, I read this list for
> ENJOYMENT!!)

You ain't missin' nothin', my friend. Jennifer asked a legitimate question, and
the next thing you know were frying Rosie cuz her kids went to the Carribean
(Wait a minute, Carry bean...?) Folks are forgettin' that this ain't brain
surgery. I'm still trying to figure out why someone asked me "What's your
point?" when I obviously had none.

Now, where'd I put that pomegranate???

--
Felix