[at-l] sleeping bag

Hey!

I wonder if any of you that have the Sierra Designs Lite n' Loft bag (20
degree sythetic) have used it on a thru-hike. I did an overnighter in
SNP last weekend and found myself shivering at times in a 20 degree bag
even tho the temps only got in the low 30s/high 20s. How did this bag
perform?

I normally can sleep comfortably in semi-cold conditions, and i don't
know if i was shivering and cold because i was just not very comfortable
or if it truly was the bag.

Thank ya!

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu