[at-l] Southbounder looking to form group (fwd)

Thought I would forward this to the list.  Please address any replies
directly to:  "Aremempe@aol.com" <Aremempe@aol.com>

--Kathy

I am a life-long west coast type. I have backpacked a lot, done trail
maintenance for the Forest Service when I was in college, am about to
retire, and am interested in hiking the Appalachian Trail. I have
climbed several of California's imposing crests, including Mt. Whitney.
I would like to make contact with people interesting in hiking from
Maine south this summer on the "A.T.," so I can form some sort of
"group" to facilitate transportation, communication, information, etc. I
anticipate arriving in Maine about mid/late-June. I would have a vehicle
& travel trailer, so could be an active participant in playing leap-frog
down the trail with other interested parties. I hope to do the Pacific
Crest Trail later, but wanted to do the easy one first (that should get
the Irish up in potential A.T. compadres - hav e to watch my backside
around the campfires!). I would be interested in forming a hiking party
and interested persons should contact me at Aremempe@aol.com