[at-l] Posts to the AT and Trailplace lists

I enjoy both lists,  but I am tiring  of reading the same posts to both
lists.  Surely the same conversations don't have to go on simultaneously!
 Since I receive each list in digest form I have to scroll through the same
thing twice.  If you have something to say,  post it on one list and then if
you didn't get the response you were looking for,  post  to the second list.

Walk on,

David Craft

Incidently this was posted to both lists.