Re: [at-l] dog packs

Hi Jeff,

	Why don't you try to get in touch with Peggy
	of Backpacker's Pantry.  She is an AT-l-er too,
	although haven't heard from her in a while.
	I know she hikes or used to hike a lot with
	her dogs who used to carry their own packs.
	I had talked to her on the phone couple of
	years ago and she seemed a very nice lady.
	Sorry couldn't give you any first hand info,
	but hope this helps.  Good luck.

	Priyo.