Re: [at-l] AT tunes

<< Bamaman, you rock my world!!!

 I am busy cleaning up diet coke from where I spit it when I read the
 "At greatest hits".

 THANK YOU for some much needed comic relief on this dull, dreary day!! >>

Hmmm...I think I missed this one...could somebody please forward it to me?
 Oh, yeah, some other non-AT related stuff:
-I just got my Amateur Radio license (well, I haven't gotten my call yet, but
oh well).  Thanks to everybody here who helped.
-My webpage has been really updated, check it out and let me know what you
think:  http://members.aol.com/viper7997/cover.htm
-It's official..I'm going on Outward Bound this summer.  =)
Ok, ok, I'll stop with the non topic stuff.  Anyway, stay groovular y'all!
 ---Kristin  =)