[at-l] Deep Inside The AT

New at Bama Records:

	Vol. 5 "The Very Best Of The AT- Music For The Moment"
	Available at better backpacking shops near you, 14.95 CD, 9.95
    Cass,

Includes these Hit Songs:

1. "Slackpacking For Love"  Barry White is joined by PETE, JANE (nice legs)
and the SUNSHINE singers recorded live inside THE MYSTERY VAN parked just
outside of DEEP GAP.  Sultry sounds after a nice meal, a hot shower and
REFRESHMENTS.  Hear Barry White sing as only the MAN can, "Oooooh I can't
get enough of this hikin" as the SUNSHINE singers whisper " we're lovin
this slackpackin tour, oh yes, the slackpackin tour- it's a tour of
LO00000-VVVVVVV-EEEEEEEEEE !!"

2. "I'll Lighten Your Load"  Friar Tuck and the Gear Weenies sing that
haunting country heavy metal fusion classic.  Hear the Tuckmeister scream
out," You don't need this and you don't need that !" while the 3 buxom
liederhosen clad weenies sing backup " No, no, no Don't you take that!" "
No, no, no  give them panties back!"

3. "Peggy Please Come Back" Junior Walker and the 200 member USFS all male
auxillary chorus sing this stirring tribute to the departed shelter queen.
Recorded live in the accoustically correct cafeteria of the East Stroudberg
Correctional Center.

Meanwhile Back On The Trail:

	Warren Doyle and Milo Garcia were frantically trying to untangle the last
of the 50 tiny parapackers like some sorry set of Christmas tree lights.
The Parapackers were indeed quite a sight- all 50 of them lined up atop Max
Patch Mountain with 50 little guitars next to 50 little amplifiers after
their stirring rendition of "Fondue Child" played to the delight of the 200
locals who all drove their pickup trucks up the mountain road to find the
source of that noise- that noise that had shook them, that had shook their
soul, up and out of bed at 2 in the morning.

Back At Bama Records:

4. "Send Lawyers, Guns and Fondue"  Milo Garcia and the Parapackers in this
classic tribute to Trail Magic.  Recorded live at the Jesuit Hostel.

Back To The Trail:

	Warren wonders, Warren worries
	Rednecks windows rolled down.
	Warren wishes, Milo kisses