[at-l] asolo's

hi all!

raven? you might know the answer to this but i'll take anyone else's
advice too! the asolo 520's are on sale for $99 US. i'd like to get some
at that price but first -- i haven't hiked in 'em so i don't know -- how
many pairs of socks do you wear for comfort? do you buy them to fit or
do you buy them to fit over lots of socks???? what is the break in time
(if any)? before i listen to the sales guy (he didn't seem to
in-the-know) how did your boots fit when you got them? they seemed to be
good on me , wide in the foot, narrow in the heel -- this store will
only let me make a return for store credit after wearing the boots so
i'd like to have as much info as possible going in! thanks!

aj