[at-l] Tight boots

Hiya all..
Just heard a very different idea for folks with one boot or, I guess,
two boots too small.....a way to stretch them.

Line your boot loosly with an excellant plastic bag, such as the freezer
grade ziplocks and then fill you boot with water and freeze for two
days.  The water expands as it freezes there-by stretching the leather.

I would think this would be useful for the toe /ball area.

WARNING!!!!!!  I only heard this ..Have not tried this
Procede at your own risk...but I hope it helps!     Kahley