Re: [at-l] Ground cloth?

I like my ground cloth separate (folded) to use for lunch breaks so I can
lay down, usually Sponge is there with the dog (Dallas) I would rather feed
him on the plastic than the ground....umm Okay Dallas seems to like that
too! I stuff the tent and fly separate easier for Sponge to carry in his
pack....ummm!!!VBG>
I just read what I typed...its worth probably 1 cent!
Whatever....Skylar

http://www.hack.net/lists *