[at-l] goodbye, for a while

Just wanted to write to tell everyone on the list goodbye. I will be
leaving early in the morning and heading to Georgia, tomorrow night will
be the first night of my thru-hike. It seems a bit odd, I have been
planning this hike for so long, going thru all of the normal
frustrations and a few that probably aren't so normal. It almost seems
that the hard part is over and the actualy hiking will be the easy part.
Yea, I know, I won't think this next week :)
Anyway, thanks to everyone for all of their help and for just being
theree so that I didn't have to feel like I was the only person out
there who would be crazy enough to do this.
so long for now, and I will rejoin the list after I get back home from
Maine!
Needles