Re: [at-l] New boots and sleeping pads

B&KP wrote:
 Anyone have any opinions on that?  Actually, how
> many people here have gotten rust on their eyelets?  How long did it take to
> appear?  Just wondering if this is a common occurrence or if it shouldn't
> happen at all (at least until the boots get old).

I did have some appear at one point, but that is probably from wandering
around the shores of the brackish Chesapeake Bay in southern Maryland.
It doesn't seem to be as noticable, I don't know if it went away or just
got covered by my Nikwax. *shrug*

By the way, I have the 520-GTX models. They are cool. :)

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven