[at-l] AT Hikers Headed For PCT

Today I received a letter from Squirrel '94 (Leslie Croot) who along with
several other hikers -- Shamrock, Knees, Toolbox, Sage, and Chuckles -- will
be hiking the PCT.  If any other '94 AT hikers are out there and would like
to hike with this bunch, let me know. Squirrel included a tentative schedule
in her letter and asked that it be shared with others who might want to hike
them.  "My address list is pretty incomplete," she says.

Let me know if you'd like this info.

Lynn