RE: [at-l] Repetition

Tom,

You may be looking at responses where the person sending left the
original text and
added their comments at the bottom of the message after their signature
file.  This may give
the appearance of seeing the same message several times unless you
scroll down to
the bottom of every posting (especially if the message header is cut
off).

Dave