[at-l] [Fwd: FS: NEW OneSport Moraines -- $80]

I can't remember who I wrote that e-mail to about boots this morning,
but I found this on rec.outdoors.marketplace. Worth a shot! Contact the
e-mail in the message, not me, if you are interested.

- Diana (^raven^)

-- BEGIN included message

That's right, NEW Moraines for $80.  Many sizes available in men's and
women's models.  There's nothing wrong with these boots.  They were
donated to a local charity by a large sporting goods chain as a tax
write-off.  I got them cheap from the charity as they need cash, not
boots, and now I'm passing the savings along to you.

Please email  dharvey@acme.csusb.edu

-- END included message