Re: [at-l] Re: more on Primus 3273

I thought "The Professor" had a very good point.  Ingenuity and
money are often on two opposite ends of a situation.  I opt to buy
quality when I can -- when I can't, I am forced to think up
makeshift solutions to my problems.  Having used both (and not
having an over-abundance of either!) I can say that both money and
resourcefulness work well PRIOR to a trip.  After the bags are packed
and I'm on the trail, you can have my money -- I'll take
resourcefulness any day!