[at-l] Re: more on Primus 3273

Jim Owen wrote :
> So ---- you carry a hammer and loctite on a thruhike, huh??
> What else is in that tool box?  (VBG)
>
> Aptitude doesn't help if it breaks in the Smokies or the
> Wilderness.
>
> Walk softly,
> Jim

Thanks very much , Jim. You have in your normal manner
been able to express a thought in a few sentences
that would have taken me several paragraphs. I want
to know when the book is coming forth ?
And to the people who have written offering encouragement,
don't worry about us, we are tough old birds and are too
close to and too excited about our thru-hike to allow a
personal attack to bother us.

Ummm, I wonder if Alison would notice a hammer (just a
small lite weight one ) and maybe a hack saw or WOW
maybe I'll just sneak my Shopsmith into her pack ,
we could use the wet vac attachment to get those pesky
stream crossing in Maine down alittle, of course that
would mean she would have to carry the Honda generator,
but it doesn't really weigh all that much ......

erehwon and erehwyna
"The Smiths"
ME to GA '97   so close, and so excited that we can't
               stand still .