[at-l] sleeping bags

I'm in the market for a new sleeping bag, but I'd like to get one with
enough shoulder girth to be comfortable (I'm built like a NFL defensive
lineman).  I've recently purchased a TNF Polorgurard HV bag which has 74
inches of shoulder girth ( 37 inches wide).  It's very roomy, but very
heavy at 5 lbs. +.  I'm looking for a Down bag with similar dimensions.
TNF also sells a down bag with the same dimensions, the Big Kazoo XL.
This bag is rated for 25 degrees, weighs 3 lbs. 6 oz, and at $229.00
seems like a good deal.

Does anyone have any comments regarding the Big Kazoo XL?  I've been
happy with all TNF equipment I've used.  Are there any sleeping bag
manufacturers that offer wide widths or make custom bags?  I haven't
called anyone yet, but was going to call Feathered Friends.

Many thanks.

Dave Kosicki