Re: [at-l] Year 2000 (or Milennium mayhem)

Becoming the first thru-hiker to finish the trail before it existed...
This sounds logical, now that you mention it.  Also, I think it would follow
that, since each step is turning back the clock while you hike, bringing you
closer to a time before the existance of the very trail you're plying, you
would occasional look over your shoulder to find QB
(editor troubles) that
the trail had literally disappeared.o}

- Blister>Free (at war with my editor) '96