Re: [at-l] rock tripe

In a message dated 4/8/97 12:42:34 AM, jdsawyer wrote:

<<Again, I will take full credit this unbelievably awesome weather.  I've
been
dancing my butt off up here in New England (that would be my soon to be
famous sun-and-warm-weather-dance).  :)

Jenn,  Keep on dancin.  Today was wonderful in Ct.  Can't wait to get up to
NH for some hiking.  Planning a 6 day backpack with my students for the
upcoming April vacation.  We leave on Saturday April 19th.  Hike from
Tyringham Ma to Bennington Vt.  (about 70 miles.)  Will Report back on
success of the trip.

      Art