[at-l] Year 2000 computer problems for thru hikers

OK, OK, I'm just making mischief, but think about your 1999 hike:

Your credit card expired 99 years ago on 10/10/00, and no one will accept it.

Your pack warrantee will end 90 years before the pack was made.

Your medical coverage was over before you were born.

The county can't issue a rabies tag for your dog because the computer won't let
them.

Your car was towed from the trailhead because the sheriff didn't find a year
sticker on the tag, only JAN 02.

Got any more?

Tonto (eating some leftover blue-flavored fruit rollups)

P.S. I just got caught up on over AT-L 100 digests. Some wisdom, some flames, a
lot a people hoping for Spring (including a few sleeping on their porch in
anticipation.)