[at-l] RE: windscreen

I'm not sure about the Peak I but the two stoves I use (MSR Wisperlight =
& Seva) both need a wind screen to function well.  You can easily make =
on from a wire coat hanger and heavy duty aluminum foil.  I made one for =
the Seva that folds up, can be stuck into the ground and weighs less =
that .5 oz.  For the MSR, I modified the screen supplied with it, by =
cutting it down to the height of the burner. I attached the two ends =
together and punched holes in the bottom for air flow and to fit over =
the feet.  The screen is just big enough to around the burner but small =
enough to fit inside my 2 qt. pot.  The stove, screen fit nicely into =
the pot. Anyway you should be able to make one for under an ounce.=20

Ron Moak