Re: [at-l] re: When is "Trail Days" / hike to damascus

hey y'all

this is my first posting to this mail list.  i'm also planning on hiking in
with you guys to damascus.  snail-no-more tipped me on to this mail list and
for that i am most grateful.  i'm in tucson right now and while i love the
weather, i do get to missing trees sometimes.
anyway, a little info to '96 thru-hikers, especially those who started middle
of may.  i just got a snail mail letter from skookum who is going to be the
ridge-runner for Georgia this summer.  lucky dog! anyway, he's a swell guy,
and for any of you heading out for a thru hike who run into a guy who might
be going by the name "dave" say "hi" to him from Phoenix.

well, can't wait to see everyone at trail days.  i'll be hiking in and hiking
out and hangin' at  rusty's for a while.  should be a great summer!

toodles
phoenix