Damascus Trail Days

<snip>

I'm a freelance journalist doing an article for *Virginia Life*
magazine on the AT festival held in Damascus, Virginia every year, called
Damascus Trail Days.  Have you ever been involved with this particular festival?
Have you or someone you know ever attended?

I'd be interested in electronically interviewing someone who's run it or someone
who's attended/participated in the past.  What I'm looking for is a couple of
short quotes or journal entries or impressions from the *inside* so to speak.
The Magazine wants to help promote the event before it happens this year (I
understand it's scheduled for May 16, 17, & 18), and I believe it would be best
to get some reviews from one who's been there before, and I'm looking for
contacts.

I'm under a bit of a deadline crunch on this (I had a mountain bike wreck last
week including gravel and stitches) which put me behind my normal schedule -- I
hate to press a total stranger on this, as it's really my problem, not yours,
but if you'd like to be interviewed electronically (or know someone who would),
I just wanted you to be aware of the semi-rush situation.  I must get the
completed copy to the editor by April 11, and I'll be away for two days this
week.

<snip>
Yours Truly,

Lee Chichester