[at-l] fond farewell to all

yes, i must say my goodbyes to the list.
you are are great, i gained so much info from here, you have no idea.
you can (maybe, it depends upon how many internet accesses i find along
the way) follow along with my progress on my web page;
www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/2008/journal.html
hopefully i'll be able to do that.

so anyway, goodbye, if you see a tall skinny guy with no hair (*more on
that later) say hi to me on the trail.

now on the hair thing, i had a fairly good head of hair, so it weighed
about 1 1/2 pounds - question is, do i get to add that much weight to my
pack of worthless junk?  :0)

have a good summer, i'll try to do the same

later

nater

--
life is what happens when you are making other plans, or in my case,
not making plans.