[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] fond farewell to all
- Subject: [at-l] fond farewell to all
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nathaniel Young)
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 00:16:28 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: email@example.com
yes, i must say my goodbyes to the list.
you are are great, i gained so much info from here, you have no idea.
you can (maybe, it depends upon how many internet accesses i find along
the way) follow along with my progress on my web page;
hopefully i'll be able to do that.
so anyway, goodbye, if you see a tall skinny guy with no hair (*more on
that later) say hi to me on the trail.
now on the hair thing, i had a fairly good head of hair, so it weighed
about 1 1/2 pounds - question is, do i get to add that much weight to my
pack of worthless junk? :0)
have a good summer, i'll try to do the same
life is what happens when you are making other plans, or in my case,
not making plans.
(i know, it's rather well used, that's why i personalized it :0)
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *