Re: [at-l] Stove Fuel

PaddyBeer@aol.com wrote:

> The latest issue of Backpacker Magazine has the Buyer's Choice Awards.  One
> of these awards went to a compressed gas stove.  Its manufacturer worked out
> a plan for the mailing of its canisters with the US Postal Service.  The
> article also mentions that the canisters are recyclable.  Sorry but I do not
> have the mag with me right now.

I think these are the new stoves by peak one. They are called "x"
stoves- there is "x-pedition", and two other stoves that are called
"x-something". One of them is a two-burner deal that looked pretty cool.
The cartidges are recycleable - you just puncture them, crumple them up,
and throw them in the recycle bin with your cans and bottles.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven