[at-l] Re: Smokies

Our section hike this year will include the Smokies.  I am kind of concerned
about this in light of the comments about staying in shelters and not being
allowed to tent it at these sites.  Furthr, it does not seem like one would
want to tent it in light of the apparent problem potential with the bears.

Question is:  What do you do in this area if either the shelters are full or
if you do not want to stay in them?  I know that we have to get the permits
at Fontana Dam.