[at-l] RE: Stove Fuel

>Over here, hikers use butane propane gas cartridges and not liquid fuel.
>It comes in cylinders which are attached and used until empty.   My =
husband
>uses something called CAMPING GAZ and he has a little stove and a lamp -
>the small cylinder containing the gas is interchangeable so can be used
>with both.  Is this not easily available in the US?  If not, can one
>organise to order it in advance and pick it up at a supply drop?

My only concern about having this mailed (US Mail) in a supply drop is
there may be a heightened sense regarding the shipping/mailing of such
substances,  in light of recent events.  Does someone on the list know
what the mail regulations may be now regarding the mailing of
flammable substances such as GAZ canisters?  Is it ok if the contents
are clearly identifed on the outside? =20
                         Marshall
                         "Tarkus"