Re: [at-l] 6 Cubans

> >Thank God. I thought it had something to do with a 6-sided cigar...
>
> A 6-sided cigar, 2 dogs,  1 can of beans...  how is all this stuff going to
> fit into my dehydrator?

 In the dehydrator?  I've been wondering how I was
going to smoke a 6 sided cigar, pet the two dogs,
and eat the can of beans with my bug hat on , while
standing in a Hexagon shelter waiting for my turn
in the Octagon privy, to use round toilet paper,
while trying to eat my bama pecan pie , which was suspended
from the slanted roof by a rope, while the petite french
woman sang a Spanish lullaby to the four Venezuelan
political refugees who had shown up for the ramp eating
contest.
 Decisions ! Decisions ! Decisions !

So here figure this one out the answer is at the bottom.

READ this sentence:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now count aloud the F's in that sentence.  Count them ONLY ONCE; do
not go back and count them again.

ANSWER

There are six F's in the sentence.

One of average intelligence finds three of them.
If you spotted four, you're above average.
If you got five, you can turn your nose at most anybody.
If you caught six, you are a genius.
There is no catch.

erehwon (who is going slightly stir crazy )