[at-l] Privy story...

Two quick (a matter of opinion) privy stories:

Last summer at the lake Rutherford shelter there was a journal entry about a
large snake in the privy.  Needless to say, everyone waited till the next
morning when we got to the High Point Park headquarters.

1964 Philmont scout ranch:
Back then, to keep the pots clean on the outside we used a powdered
dishwasher detergent called Tetrox made into a paste and smeared on
the outside of the pots before cooking.  If the person responsible
for this task was sloppy, the group would come down with a malady
called Tetrox Trots.  While suffereing from this malady I was looking
for the privy which was in a green tent in aspen woods, (read invisible)
Well I don't have to describe the extreme panic running around in the
woods looking for the privy.

Happy trails,
Rich