RE: [at-l] Nike shells

I have the storm fit (waterproof/breathable). It is a coated polyester
(most are nylon) and very soft. It works great and packs nicely. I stuff
it in the top pocket of my Dana. My only gripe is the zippers aren't
heavy duty and tend to snag at times (depending on what is in the
pocket) but they always free up. The smaller zippers helps on the weight
20oz. All in all for 99 bucks, I gotta steal!