[at-l] Pennsylvania Trails

Hi, folks! I'm putting together a newspaper article on PA trails and rather
than use guidebook descriptions (or worse, generic descriptions) of what
the trails are like, I'd like some real-life descriptions. I know I've read
trip reports over the past year but alas, did not archive them. If you've
hiked any of these trails and can fill me in about the basics: scenery,
topography, existence/lack of water, etc... please e-mail me directly.
Thanks! And you KTA people out there -- don't worry, I plan to plug the PA
Hiking Trails book :)

Tuscarora Trail (from the Gathering I learned it is rugged and has little
water...true?)
Mid-State Trail
Link Trail
Quehanna Trail