[at-l] Butter substitutes?

Ok, so I'm pre-mixing my Lipton's into ziplocks. Adding some dehydrated
meat and veggies, powdered milk when needed. Here's the question:

What about the butter/margarine? Should I plan on carrying a bottle of
squeeze butter? Is there any dry option where I could mix it right into
the ziplock?

Anyone have experience with cold breakfasts of gorp/granola/cereal and
powdered milk in a pre-packed ziplock? If I pre-portion the stuff into
ziplocks and have the milk powder in there will it be easy to get the milk
mixed or will it clump up?

While we're at it, anyone have any super-light weight lunches? I'm trying
to plan for the 100 mile and it's imperative that I pack the lightest 11
days of food I can. Adjusting to daily hiking I really need to keep my
pack weight below 40, which budgets me about 10 lbs for 11 days of food.
I'm planning Liptons for dinners, probably instant oatmeal for half the
breakfasts and grits for the other half, about 2lbs of gorp and probably
20 granola type bars, I may carry a little instant breakfast mixed with
powdered milk and use that to make the oatmeal. Liptons weigh about 4oz
each and I figure after I add some dehydrated stuff they will be 5oz,
that's 3 1/2 lbs for dinners not counting the butter factor. Help me!

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu