[at-l] Phil's return

Phil -
I'm sorry the AT wasn't what you were looking for, but I'll add my voice
to the chorus and wish you well in finding what you're looking for.  I believe
you made the right decision - for you.  Life is too short to be doing something
that you're not happy with.

As you said - you've learned - about the AT, about life, about people and most
importantly, about yourself.  And you were smart enough to leave when it was
time to do so.

I'll leave you with something that I've spent most of my life at least
trying to
follow (although I haven't always succeeded) -

How do you follow the Way ?
        Go where you are sent
        Wait till you are shown what to do.
        Do it with the whole self.
        Remain till you have done what you were sent to do.
        Walk away with empty hands.

In your own fashion, you have followed "The Way".  And that, my friend,
demands respect.  Vaya con Dios.

Walk softly,
Jim