[at-l] Thanks for the journals

I would like to thank those who have taken the time to transcribe the
journals of various hikers (rachel & gypsy to name 2).  I am trapped
here in the office (a CPA in tax season) and reading the journals helps
me to believe that there is a world out there.

When I look at my time sheets to see that I worked two weeks last week
I want to just disappear into the woods.  Peggy isn't that crazy after
all.  I need some advice.  If I become a hermit in a shelter on the AT
what would be the best shelter?  It would have to be sound and weather
tight and far enough from the trailhead that I won't be bothered by
locals.  But is has to be close enough to a trail town that a resupply
trip is 2 days or less.

thanks for letting me vent.  Now you can hit the delete key

Rich