[at-l] Miles

List,

	I don't see what the big deal is about Jason posting his miles. It
would occur to me that when writing a journal on hiking, exploring
etc... one of the priorities would be to post and log miles.

	In every other Journal I've read the author has posted his miles.  I
never heard any negatives about them. When I right mine I will log my
miles in it.

	I really haven't seen any negative postings on Jason miles. I think
this whole perspective thing was fabricated.  The only posts I have seen
on Jasons miles from the list have been positive.  Everyone has
supported him.  Where is the original post anyway.  I think were all
writing about something that hasn't even been posted.

Andy
Goshen, New York
Whether you think you can or think you can't , your right!!!