Re: [at-l] Next weekends hike 3/28-31/97

Chase,
Here is the Ratc mailing address.

RATC
P. O. Box 12282
Roanoke, VA 24024

They will be very happy to sent you an application. WE sure use someone
like you in the club.

Larry
(Mt. Bear - RATC)

PS I hiked OLD RAG last saturday. I was great but to many people.