[at-l] Re: Timex Indiglo

'twas said:

The illuminator in a Timex Indiglo (tm) wristwatch makes enough light to
find something in a dark tent.  They cost ~$30.  I read (in a Timex ad)
that guys on submarines use them during emergency drills when the lights go
out.

  --  Frank     reid@indiana.edu

Although I've never been in a submarine (probably won't ever be) I have found
that my Timex watch offers enough lite to light up a small room when caving.
Although I would never recomend relying on it as even a backup source of light
(don't try caving with one hand holding the button down on your watch)
it is nice to have around if for nothing else but to play around with.

Oh, and for those wondering - yes, the breathmints that claim to make a spark
in the dark do!!

-chris c|\sciano (who no longer has a computer in his room.....)
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982/