Re: [at-l] gimme a break (was going lite)

Iam sure his eating habits reflect on the fact he did it for days, months
etc. your body changes and adjustments are needed or rather his did and he
did accordingly. Chemistry is important listening to your heart body and
soul is to. Reading the journals on Wingfoots page has stirred  up alot of
thoughts for me like can I really do that me, myself and I? I know last
weekend I did an overnighter it was cold ,and alot of ups and downs,
backpack with a broken hip belt....etc. But here it is Friday afternoon and
Iam ready to go back out to the same area same kind of trails but different
ones!
Skylar   P.S. Think I will use the same food list from last
weekend..Humm?VBG>

http://www.hack.net/lists *