Re: [at-l] Dana Pack Cover

<< Will it (The Dana Packfly Killer B Packfly) work on all pack models and
all internals and externals? >>

Here's what the Dana literature says:

"The Packfly is the only rain cover that has an integral hood, which (sic)
not only keeps your head dry, but also shields the pack's backpanel. The
Packfly works with any pack that has hipbelt trimstraps and shoulder pad lift
straps.  Two elastic drawcords shape the hood; the other snugs it around the
pack."

I haven't had the chance to fit it to my Gregory, but just from looking at
the design, I feel it will be far superior to the Gregory rain cover.  The
Dana helped convince me to leave my rain gear at home during warm weather
hikes.

The only thing I don't like about it is that they have sewed a stuff sack
directly to the packfly for storage.  That's just one more stuff sack that I
don't need and will cut off.

Big E