[at-l] Fuel bots & sneakers

Dear list,

I would like to throw a few questions out there for you guys.

1 - In a 22 ounce bottle of fuel which you can really only fill to 16
OZs because you need to pressurize the bottle.  How long would it last
on an the average if you figure breakfast and coffee in the morning and
dinner and coffee at night. (Possibly boiling 2 quarts a day.)

2 - I'm hearing alot about hiking in sneakers (tennis shoes for those of
you not from these parts). How do you keep your feet dry in them? Or
what is the practice when your feet get wet?

Thats all for today,

Andy
Goshen ,New York